Sunday, October 25, 2009

Me and moi handwriting ...



^^^^^^^^^^

Phewww ... i'm back with black chapter of my life ..... a part of my life that is as controversial as " should 377 should be legalized in India :D " or " KAMAAL R KHAN (K.R.K ) is better actor or director or singer ( as per him he is good in all ...choice is yours ) " ......... that controversy in my life is my HAND WRITING :(

>> I have faced that much criticism for my handwriting as MR.GEORGE .W .BUSH suffered for screwing the ass of IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN ( i guess he suffered less :| ) .........

VARIOUS REACTIONS OF PEOPLE ON MY HANDWRITING :::

1) My chemistry teacher one fine day told me " why ?why?why? why you have taken non-medical ( actually i got some 22 out of 70 so her reaction was bit obvious but ... ) you should have taken medical .... so poor handwriting " ... that was the first and last time somebody asked me to change to medical stream .... everybody advised "change to arts "

2) There was a teacher who tortured us in 3rd year of engineering ( ahhh she was gorgeous .... but only gorgeous ..... her knowledge of the subject was dangerous ) ... she once asked " who is this roll no . 6240302945 ?? " and asked me to stand and continued " you know what after checking .75 of your paper i slept for 7.5 hours and after that i have to take ( a cup of coffee + 5 hours of soothing music + a 2km walk ) ...your hand writing is such a disaster "

3)A friend in need is friend indeed ...... my friends in the mean time were nice with me and comfortable with my handwriting ... ( mushkil main gadhe ko baap banana padta hai :D ) ...... once my friend ( nice friend .... kind friend ) told me " Anoop yar your handwriting is not that bad ... you are still better then my 3 year old cousin " .... after this i slapped him + slapped his 2 year old cousin twice + a coke + samosa ..... phewww this was worst yar :( ......

4)A classmate of mine once asked for my notebook .....on this i was feeling like india has won 8 gold medals in olympics ..... it was later i got to know her sister was doing some research on criminal psychology and topic was " ARE people with bad handwriting are more prone to be serial killer " ... this was limit of humiliation :( ........

>> Any ways this has one benefit as well ... people think that i knew some foreign languages as well :: arabic , chinese ,pashto ,japani ha ha ha ........ oh damnnnn they laugh at me i thought they are praising me :(

note : I google ` d about the people who had a bad handwriting and are successful in life and guess what i got one such personality SHINEY AHUJA ... errrrrrr .... yar he is famous aise ya vaise ...... one song dedicated to shiney ahuja ... please do check it .....

ADIOS .................



9 comments:

  1. Shabaash...... koi na Anoop Jr ko doctor zaroor banayenge

    Beta aakhir baap ka naam roshan karega

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud work bro,actually i did laughed once,atlast got some sense of humor though....try to avoid repetitive words

    ReplyDelete
  4. first time on your blog.
    i whole-heartedly admit that the handwriting is a minor natural disaster, if you don't mind :|
    but keep on typing. that way we'll get good blogs without having to sift through those illegible creative works that you pass off as 'writing' ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @OLIVE OYL .. "ab to adat pad gayi hai aise jeene main" ... i don't mind at all yar :p ....... and thanks for reading my blog ..ya if you really want to read my illegible creative works in writing i may send you ... neend nahi aayei 3-4 din tujhe wo padh ke:P:P:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. well this my story too,,,,
    Thank god we dont hav to write in order to work computer.......

    bad handwritin is of no harm
    unless n untill u become serial killer/rapist like SHINEY AHUJA...:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. really nice blog..better than ur pervious post :P...

    ReplyDelete
  8. good handwritin u'll get extra marks in the exams for cleaniness...

    ReplyDelete